My prayers are with you man.. it's been really rough lately.
My dad, centennialdawg, is having chest pains again. They don't know whether they'll keep him at Lonesome Pine or move him to Holston Valley. They'll figure that out tomorrow.
On a brighter note, my sister Sarah who lives in South Dakota is coming in with her husband and kids tomorrow and should be here Thursday morning. So is my other sister who lives in Georgia. While I am tickled ABSOLUTELY TO DEATH that they're coming in still be in prayer for them that they have a safe trip.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
My prayers are with you man.. it's been really rough lately.
Officially retired
I know it. It kinda kills me to put prayer requests up here. Every time I did Toby was always one of the first to give his thoughts. Always looked up to that man. But we're all here for each other. Despite our opinions of each other. This is what happens on a silly forum. Stupid bickering.
But yeah. Thanks Chubz. I know Toby is up there watching all of us. Man I can only imagine what it's like up there.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Hang tough DJ. Will have you and cenntial in my thoughts and prayers.
God speed to you and your family.
FWIW I would be moving him to Holston Valley asap,for any kind of heart or chest pain their is no better place around.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Prayers are with you
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Thanks people
Here is an update. They're gonna take him to Holston Valley this afternoon.
And my sisters are coming home for a visit. The one from South Dakota and her husband and kids were about an hour from Sioux Falls when they called. They're probably about to cross into Iowa right now. Expected to be here around 9 am tomorrow.
My other sister I think is on her way here from Georgia.
Thought I'd leave with a brief update.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I will pray for your family, DJ.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
If they keep him at LPH let me know. I'll be there this weekend. If he's not discharged by then I'll be checking on you.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks